Saturday, January 25, 2014

Trends 2014 - Triangles

I don't know about you, but I LOVE researching trends. Fashion, print, interior . . . you name it, I love to research it. So, I thought that maybe I should share some of my knowledge for others to be inspired.

For the next couple weeks, I will post once a week about a certain trend that I have seen pop up.

This week: TRIANGLES
I have always been a more organic shape / line person but I have to say that triangles are really growing on me. Everywhere I look I see them! From pillows to fashion to stationery items they are all over the place. Here are a couple pictures that inspired me.
1. Travel Card Holders by Muovo featured on Print and Pattern
2. Fabric Featured on Spoonflower
3. Tea Towel Calendar by Hangtightstudio88 on Etsy
4. Janey 23" x 11" pillow by CB2

No comments:

Post a Comment