Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's all in the Family

This year the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was so short that I didn't have time to design Christmas cards to send out. Between my new job and freelance work, I am happy I got any sleep!

I did get some time to design a card for our wonderful cousins. We have been very lucky the past twelve years to have lived so close to them and to have been a part of their children's lives. They have been so kind and supportive to us and have fed us many a yummy grilled dinner . . . especially during that college noodles in a box stage.

Anyway, the kids are growing faster than I can believe and it was so much fun to work with the photos to come up with this lovely card. The photography was done by Nicole Boscoe, who produces lovely photography to work with. I went with the chalkboard and handwritten trend for this one and am very happy with how it turned out. The card was printed full color front and back at 5"x7" through Overnight Prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment