Tuesday, January 14, 2014

More Snow

For those of you who don't know, I hail from the east side of Michigan, but moved to the west side for college. I loved it so much I decided to stick around the wonderful city of Grand Rapids. Part of my love for Michigan revolves around all the seasons that we have. Right now, we are right in the middle of winter and it has hit hard this year!

I love winter - the beautiful snow, the holiday season and skiing. Of course this doesn't include the horrible driving conditions . . . but you have to look at the glass half full right?!? Anyway, I was at work this afternoon and looked out the window to see some snow falling. It made me happy because it is so beautiful, but because my hubby is taking me skiing this weekend for the first time this season! All of these winter and snow thoughts reminded me of one of my favorite patterns I worked on last year. Enjoy!! And stay warm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment