Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year

We are already half way through January of 2014 and it occurs to me that I haven't posted in FOREVER!!! My apologies.

With my new job, I find I have a new schedule as well. Working from 10:30am until 7pm has forced me to change my routine, therefore, the amount of design time has been limited. Learning a new job has left me exhausted in the evenings with no motivation to design. However, I have gotten some things done since my last post.

My cousin is getting married this year and I told her, as her wedding present, that I would design all of her print needs. First step . . . Save the Dates! I had so much fun with these because Rachel was very open to anything new and trendy. As an artist, it is nice to have some freedom in that sense. They turned out beautifully and I am about to start on her invitation set this week. So, I leave you now to go do some research online for these and hopefully have another post about them soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment