Sunday, September 14, 2014

iPhone Cases and Wallpaper Oh My!

When I opened my Society6 page, I wanted to order an iPhone case with one of my prints on it. However, I had just bought a Pantone case for $35 and I just couldn't convince myself to spend the money on another. Slowly but surely over the past 6 months my phone started to quit working. Not answering calls here, ignoring text messages there . . . then the home button gave me the good old one finger salute and before I knew it, our relationship was over.

The death of my iPhone 4 came at quite an opportune time. The iPhone 6 had a release date which meant the iPhone 5 was on sale! Then, on top it being on sale everywhere, my Costco membership gave me an even better deal. I am now the proud owner of an iPhone 5 and with my new purchase, I saw the perfect reason to order a new case.

Now, the big question . . . what pattern do I order? It has to be one that I will want to use full time, colorful, trendy. AHH! Too hard to decide. So, what did I do? I created a new design and ordered that.

Introducing Feather Stripes. I know, not an awesomely creative name but my strength is design people!

http://society6.com/struthersstudios/feather-stripes_iphone-case#52=377

I was so excited for the arrival of my new case, checking the mail eagerly every evening and checking the package tracking multiple times throughout the day. Finally, I opened the mailbox and there it was! A cute little white box with Society6 printed on the side. I ran inside and opened up my present and was so excited to see my phone case. Honestly, I am very happy and impressed with the quality of this product and I think the colors are nicely represented! After all, if I am going to tell others to buy my work on these products, I should know what I'm talking about right?

  

After snapping the beautiful thing on my phone, I thought, "It's missing something." The phone background was something silly I found online . . . it needed to match!


Now, my phone is all coordinated (are you surprised mom?) and I am a happy camper! Check back in the next week for free wallpaper downloads for your phone!

***SALE ALERT***  If you are interested in getting a phone case from my shop, you're in luck!! Until Sunday September 14, 2014 at midnight Pacific Time, you can get FREE shipping and $5 off your phone case!!! Just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment