Friday, January 31, 2014

Week 2 Trend - Tribal

Tribal patterns have always inspired me and I am so happy to see that they have come back into popularity. They are so geometric yet something about them is so natural. I feel a new pattern working it's way around in my brain!

1. Barrington Blue from BlogLovin
2. Monique Pean Jewelry from Style
3. From Things Bright
4. By Haleyivers at Society6
5. From My Bungalow
6. Rug from Rugs USA
7. Sweater from HauteLook
8. iPhone case from Shoppe
9. Legging from Riches for Rags
10. Pillow from CB2

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I agree tribal designs are a part of all of us because even if it isn't politically correct we all are part of a tribe and sometimes more than one! We get dressed in the morning according to the rules of our work day tribe. We go to concerts, hold political and religious views and beliefs as are acceptable by our tribes and so even though we are supposed to be above all of that as human beings the truth is that we all strive to be accepted by our tribes and patterns, colors and design all play a role in our acceptance! Great blog post!

    ReplyDelete