Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mother's Day Card

Happy Thursday! I love when the weekend is just around the corner. Even though I was home for two days this week, they don't count because I had tissues stuffed up my nose the whole time ;)

I know that originally I posted a lot of glass work on this blog. Please know there are more posts to come about glass. My hubby is currently working on a new glass studio for me so I am unable to work on any new glass. But fear not, I am always doing something creative! So, stay tuned, more glass will come!!!

For now, I wanted to show some fun cards that I work on everyday. This is a Mother's Day card that I designed for Design Design Inc. This is probably one of my favorite cards that I have done. It has a beautiful c-thru hologram foil to enhance the design.

Full front
Front Close-up
Front Close-up
Front and Inside


No comments:

Post a Comment