Sunday, March 2, 2014

New Look

Introducing my new logo and blog header! You have probably noticed some changes around the blog lately . . . I think this will be the last for a little while. It all started with my want to revamp things a bit, then a sketch, then some digital work, then some watercolors and BAM!!! Struthers Studios brand spankin' new look!

In a previous post I talked about wanting to go back to my roots of painting with watercolor. The new blog header is the start of this new look which will hopefully progress with new designs. I sketched the flowers out a couple weeks ago and then painted large bleeds of watercolor. After scanning both and doing some digital work, this is what I came up with. Then, I decided a new logo was needed. I wanted something that could be reproduced in color and in black and white on paper so I can send out marketing material.

Here are a couple close-ups!


1 comment:

  1. Courtney,

    You rock!

    Keep on truckin girl!

    ReplyDelete