Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

As a designer, I always find it more difficult to design "male driven" designs vs. "female driven" designs. I think because I enjoy the swirl and organic flow of the line, my designs tend to lean more towards feminine looks.

Lately I have been pushing myself to try more masculine patterns / design. In honor of Father's Day here are some of my card designs that have been produced.

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there, including my awesome Dad who has been one of my biggest cheerleaders since I was born. I am so lucky to have parents who support me in so many ways and there isn't any way that I will ever be able to thank them enough. This post is dedicated to them. If you are interested in seeing where I get my talent, pop over to their site! http://www.sorraiastudios.com/

See you soon Mom and Dad!
Printed full four color with thermography as a treatment.

Printed full four color with "rainbow foil" as the treatment.

Printed full four color with a Silver Metallic Foil as the treatment

Printed full four color with C-Thru Hologram foil as the treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment