Friday, May 24, 2013

It's been too long!

Hello everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted on here, however I am back and ready to post! It seems like the year 2013 has flown by and I can't believe we are coming to the end of May!

Since my last post, I have created some new designs, traveled, completed my design studio and my glass studio. So, I suppose I should start at the beginning.

I have been working with stained glass since I was 15 and I LOVE it! However, to have all the tools and supplies you need quite a bit of room. When I was in Europe, my husband built me another bench and we took a whole weekend to clean and organize (one of my favorite things to do). Now all my saws, grinder, drill press and kiln are up and running, my glass is organized in rainbow order, my glass scraps are put away in drawers and I finally have a surface to create.

Enjoy some pictures of the space and hopefully soon I will get some new glass pictures on here. Seriously, there are not enough hours in a day to accomplish all the "To Do's" on my list.




No comments:

Post a Comment