Saturday, December 29, 2012

3 Generations of Struthers

My family was recently approached by the Creative 360 Studio in Midland, MI to do a exhibit with them. I come from a family of artists and they said that they were interested in doing a generation show.

If anyone is in or around Midland January 18 - February 22, please stop by and see our work - Creative 360 Stage, Studio & Gallery 1517 Bayliss Rd. The opening will be on January 18 from 7:00pm - 8:30pm. Visit their website for further information: http://becreative360.org/class-942.htm

Just to give you an idea, there will be five of us showing our work:

Carol Struthers - My Grandma - She will be showing her beautiful woodblock prints
Clint Struthers - My Dad - He will be showing his wonderful handcrafted furniture
Leslie Struthers - My Aunt - She will be showing her carefully handcrafted turned wood
Jodie Struthers - My Mom - She will be showing her outstanding oil paintings
Me - I will be showing my watercolor and oil paintings

Hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

  1. I just shared this on fb! I love your blog, Leslie

    ReplyDelete