Saturday, June 14, 2014

NeoCon

This past Monday, I got to travel to Chicago for NeoCon which is North America’s largest design exposition and conference for commercial interiors. My coworker and I drove down and walked all the showrooms for inspiration and ideas to use at work. Talk about visual overload! Suffice it to say, we were incredibly tired by the time we got back on the road.

We visited the Scott Group showroom and got to see some of our designs displayed in the new collections!
From the Eclipse Collection Carre II w/Silk

From the Eclipse Collection - Lena II w/ Silk

The Full Eclipse Collection

I tried to take pictures for inspiration, however, I know I missed so many things. So, here is a snippet of what we saw!

Momentum Textiles
Momentum Textiles
Rodolph
Interface
Kohler
Kohler
Kohler
Kohler

No comments:

Post a Comment