Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Chapter

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news . . . I have officially accepted a new design position at a local custom rug and carpet company. It was a hard decision to leave behind greeting cards because I love the stationery industry so much. However, I believe with different contacts I will be able to keep my love for that going.

Anyway, while I have been waiting anxiously to announce the above news, I have kept myself busy with updating my blog layout and creating some new patterns and invitation designs.

If you take a look at the top of my page (under the Struthers Studios logo) you will see a couple tabs to click on. If you click on the one titled "Resume" you get just that! For anyone who would like to contact me for freelance projects you can check out my experience. If you click on the tab titled "Patterns" you can see some pattern collections I have been working on lately. Take a look around and feel free to leave comments. I hope to continue to grow the site and expand my knowledge.

Here are some patterns I put together that are brand new as of last week.

Geometric Gems


No comments:

Post a Comment